Tennessee Rat Terrier Rescue

Tennessee Rat Terrier Rescue
Adopted!

TennesseeRat Terrier Rescue

 
Change Location
    Change Breed
    Scroll to view available .

    Adopt Rat Terrier Dogs in Tennessee

    Filter

    Carmen (f)(female)
    Chihuahua mix
    Fentress County, Jamestown, TN
    ID: 18-09-09-00175

    Poor little Carmen found herself as a stray in Memphis (TN. Bald with Dempdex Mange, Healing now. Soon will be a

    Read more »
    Details / Contact

    Baby Boo (f)(female)
    Rat Terrier
    Wilson County, Mount Juliet, TN
    ID: 18-09-08-00198

    Baby Boo is a weird little gal. She is very very quiet 98% of the time, and the other 2% is the most piercing 'IM

    Read more »
    Details / Contact

    Socks (m)(male)
    Rat Terrier mix
    Wilson County, Mount Juliet, TN
    ID: 18-09-05-00399

    Socks is an interesting little fella that mainly just wants to be left alone. He has had a tough go of things, and

    Read more »
    Details / Contact

    Betty (f)(female)
    Jack Russell mix
    Wilson County, Mount Juliet, TN
    ID: 18-08-30-00309

    Betty is queen of her couch. She likes to burrow in her blankets and not get out until dinner time. She is missing

    Read more »
    Details / Contact

    Cora (f)(female)
    Rat Terrier mix
    Wilson County, Mount Juliet, TN
    ID: 18-08-24-00292

    This little gal is Cora! She is a sweet gal who loves to nap! She is very low energy until you bring out the food

    Read more »
    Details / Contact

    Jasper (m)(male)
    Chihuahua mix
    Cocke County, Newport, TN
    ID: 18-08-03-00121

    This is Jasper! He is a very loving and happy dog! He is 9 months old, so he still has a lot of energy because he

    Read more »
    Details / Contact

    This map shows how many Rat Terrier Dogs are posted in other states.

    Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state.

    VIEW POSTS IN OTHER STATES BY
    CLICKING TOP OF SCREEN MENU
    OR ZOOM & DOUBLE-CLICK MAP